Guest Post Guidelines
Forex Factory Trading welcomes guest posts. Please follow the guidelines below if you’d like to get your post on FFT.
Write a post with insanely useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- Use examples to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Send us a pitch only if you are a blogger with your own blog.
- Send us a pitch only if you have something valuable to share.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
How to approach us
Please send an email to: info[at]forex-factory-trading[dot]com. Start the Subject line with GUEST POST (in ALL CAPS).
- Tell us briefly who you are.
- State the title of your proposed post.
- Outline the topic with bullet points.
- Tell us how FFT readers would benefit from your post.
- Add a couple of links to your best posts.
Once we’ve accepted your post proposal, please send us a word document. Also attach any images that are part of the post. Please don’t be upset if we recommend some changes–we want your post to be successful. The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
Your post must:
- The subject must be in the Forex Industry.
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
- Be 800 – 1500 words long.
- Have only 1 link to your blog.
- Have an author bio at the end (about 40 words). (Optional)
- Have a killer title. You can download a great resource for writing headlines, called “Why Headlines Fail” at Psychotactics.
- Offer links to a few suggested images in your pitch email. A good source of images is: Bigstock.
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- If your post includes images, send them to us as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located.
- Change the font or the font color, or use <span>, or <br> tags.
- Include affiliate links.
- Attach images to the post.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on Forex Factory Trading. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to FFT.